Living Well Psychotherapy is seeking a full-time psychotherapist in Evanston (Phd. Psy.D., LCPC, LCSW, LMFT) to join our growing practice. Our ideal candidates are clinicians who are warm, empathic, open to working with a diverse population, and have a desire for continued personal and professional growth.
Our integrative approach is rooted in a wholistic model of human well-being that incorporates all facets of the person including mental, physical, and spiritual health. We are seeking clinicians interested in EMDR, IFS, Somatic, mindfulness, and other body-based approaches to psychotherapy in addition to psychodynamic, family systems, and other relationship and attachment based approaches.
We provide full continuity of care across the lifespan, offering services for children, adolescents, and adults in individual, couple, and family formats.
We are seeking a highly-skilled Licensed Clinical Therapist, ideally with prior experience in a private practice setting or conducting long-term therapy with adults.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Trained in EMDR or willing to undergo training
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, professional and clinical skills
- Strong personal presence, communication skills, clinical insight, and problem-solving abilities
- A commitment to continued growth and deepening in the practice of psychotherapy
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Committed to personal and professional growth
- Demonstrate an interest in learning or experience with Trauma modalities such as EMDR, Internal Family Systems, and Somatic therapy
At this time, we offer the following to our Licensed Clinical Therapists
- Generous compensation
- Administrative support to take care of all billing, marketing, credentialing, and opportunities for consultation and supervision.
- Full-time W2 position which comes with several benefits, including health insurance, stipend for continuing education, and flexibility with schedule to accommodate vacations.
- Additionally, we offer a 401K with company match after 6 months of full time employment.
- Peer consultation twice a month
- Regular support and contact with the Clinical Director
- A close an collaborative team that offers ongoing opportunities for support, growth, and development through individual and group consultation
- A safe environment that values authenticity, vulnerability and communication
- Amazing team culture and clinical support
- Beautiful office space in Evanston to work out of
- Career advancement opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- We have a robust referral network and marketing strategy and have access to a constant stream of referrals.
Living Well Psychotherapy offers both in-person and teletherapy services to our clients.
- Provide psychotherapy services to clients with a variety of diagnoses. Our practice includes individuals, couples, families, and groups. We work with parents, children, adolescent, and throughout the lifespan.
- Couples counseling and training is available.
- Participate in practice-wide professional development trainings to develop and strengthen clinical skills in areas of trauma and couples/relationship therapy.
- Complete session notes, current treatment plans, and formulate DSM 5 diagnoses as needed and appropriate.
- Consult with other providers, professionals, or psychiatrists as needed.
- Contribute to and engage in the supportive positive team culture.
- Learn how to network and make connections to build your caseload
In your cover letter describe your current employment situation, what interests you in this position, and any qualifications you have for the position that are not covered in your resume. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected hours: 18 – 25 per week
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Choose your own hours
- Hybrid remote
- Private practice
Work Location: Hybrid remote in 1740 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201
Please submit your information and upload your resume and a cover letter below: